BOSCH รุ่น CCS-CURD
เครื่องจ่ายกระแสไฟฟ้าควบคุมการสนทนา พร้อมเครื่องบันทึกเสียงในตัว สามารถบันทึกเสียงผ่าน SD Card ได้ขณะมีการประชุม บันทึกได้สูงสุด 2 GB จอแสดงผลแบบภาพกราฟิก และระบบวงจรป้องกันสัญญาณย้อนกลับแบบดิจิตอล
Control and Power Supply Unit with Recorder & Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression
The Control Unit (CU) is the heart of the CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System and supplies the power for all delegate and chairman units in the system. The unit also controls the chairman and delegate unit microphones, as well as providing connections for audio inputs and outputs.
- Built-in MP3 recording and playback with graphical display
- Patent-pending recording buffer
- Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression
- Conference control without operator
- Four selectable microphone modes and a test mode
- Controls up to 150 contribution units
- Interfaces the system with external audio equipment
- Provides power for 50 contribution units
- Built-in listening facilities
Built-in MP3 recording and playback with graphical display
The CU has a built-in recorder to digitally record a discussion to an SD Card. The graphical display shows the status of the recorder and the accompanying buttons can be used to configure the recorder. As an option, the recording is only active when a microphone is active. The SD card can be removed from the CU and processed on a PC for transcription purposes; the recordings can also be retrieved by connecting a PC to the CU’s USB. The recordings can be played back to the monitor loudspeaker or to delegate’s loudspeakers. An audible beep and a flashing LED indicate when the SD Card is almost full andthe user needs to replace it with a new card.
Patent-pending recording buffer
A card can be replaced by an empty card while recording is running. When the full card is removed, the recording is continued to a patent-pending recording buffer. When a new card is inserted into the CU, the buffered recording is written onto the new card and the recording continues normally. This gives seamless recording without the loss of any audio while an SD Card is exchanged.
Digital acoustic feedback suppression
The digital acoustic feedback suppression facility automatically eliminates acoustic feedback (also known as ‘howling’ or ‘Larson effect’). This gives better speech intelligibility by allowing the speaker volume to be turned up as loud as required without any risk of feedback.
Discussion control without operator
The CU can be setup to operate standalone without the need for an operator. The following 5 modes can be chosen using a rotary control on the unit’s top panel:
- Open mode – allows selection of one to four microphones (excluded chairmen microphones) which can be simultaneously active
- Open mode with auto-switch-off – allows selection of one to four microphones (excluded chairmen microphones) which can be simultaneously active. If the delegate does not speak for 30 seconds, microphones are automatically switched off
- Override mode – delegates can override each other simply by activating their microphones. Only one microphone can be active at any one time. (Note: In override mode, delegates cannot override chairmen)
- Chairman only mode – only chairmen can speak. Delegate microphones cannot be activated, even when a chairman is not speaking
- Test mode –checks if system connections are correct. All microphone light rings and contribution unit LEDs
- light up to indicate that units are properly connected
The CPSU interfaces the following equipment to the CCS 900 Ultro Discussion System:
- Tape recorder – for recording and playing back meetings and discussions
- External PA system – for transmitting the proceedings to an audience in the same room or an adjacent room
- External wired or wireless microphone – for guest speakers or audience participation
- Audio equipment – for providing background music
- Telephone coupler – to allow a remote delegate to take part via telephone
Supplies power for up to 50 contribution units
The CU has two trunk outputs for the loop-through connection of contribution units. It is possible to connect 25 contribution units to each trunk output, with a maximum system cable length of 100 m (109.3 yards).
Provides control for up to 150 contribution units
Up to 3 CUs can be used together in a discussion system to power and control a maximum of 150 contribution units. In this configuration a single CU acts as a master controller for the entire system.
Built-in monitor loudspeaker
The built-in monitor loudspeaker and headphone socket allow the conference to be monitored.