Audio-Technica ATCS-M60 Wireless Base Unit (Discontinued)
ฐานไมโครโฟนประชุมไร้สาย Audio-Technica ATCS-M60 Base Unit สามารถตั้งค่าให้เป็นไมโครโฟนสำหรับประธาน, ผู้ร่วมประชุม หรือไมโครโฟนสำหรับแปลภาษาได้ พร้อมลำโพงในตัวขนาด 2 วัตต์
The ATCS-60 infrared conference system offers all the advantages of infrared communication complete with wireless transceiver microphone units. Wireless infrared technology provides the user with greater flexibility while configuring the system and freedom of choice when placing microphones. From intimate meetings to large boardrooms and events, the ATCS-60 will adapt to meet your needs.
Additional features include four selectable channels for multi-language conferences and an automated camera function facilitating audio visual integration.
The option of software control is also available, with the user able to adjust camera position, facilitate audio recording and adjust microphone settings from “Conference Manager” software. Tabletop delegate microphone stations can be now augmented with handheld and lavalier microphones for greater flexibility.
Infrared technology keeps your information in your conference room In the 21st century, the control of information is a top priority. With the ATCS-60 conference system your wireless signal won’t leave the room, let alone reach another building. While typical UHF wireless systems broadcast right through walls, the ATCS-60 keeps your signals safe & secure, with no information leakage.
Praised for flexible system configuration, intuitive operation, and selectable channels for multi-language groups, Audio-Technica’s innovative ATCS-60 is a natural choice for everything from large-scale conferences to intimate gatherings. Wherever your communications lead you, experience more.
- Units selectable by panel ID number
- The chairman’s unit can take priority over all other consoles, thanks to the “All Finish” function
- The chairman microphone unit has a dedicated channel, allowing on / off without cutting other participants’ speech
- Indication of battery life
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack with personal volume control
- Manual or automatic floor outlet. In automatic mode, the microphone activates itself on/off when it detects voice presence. Depending on user needs, the microphone recording duration in the event of delegate silence following speech is adjustable. In manual mode, simply press the Talk button (speech) to enable / disable the microphone
- The desk has a switch for selecting up to 4 separate channels for multilingual meetings
- It is possible to have five people speaking at once, which is very convenient when several speakers provide presentations on the same subject