TELEVIC Confidea DV G3
The Confidea wireless unit combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use with a robust and reliable wireless connection which sets it apart from traditional wireless systems.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button, two headphone outputs with a single volume control, three voting buttons with a voting result information display and an additional OLED display with corresponding buttons for voting session control.
To guide the meeting in an easy way, the chairman has the ability to use its priority, next-in-line system volume adjustment and voting session control buttons.
Voting without a central control unit
In a stand-alone configuration of an access point (Confidea WCAP G3) and several delegate units (Confidea DV G3), basic voting sessions can be performed without the need of a central control unit. The voting session is controlled via the chairman voting control buttons and the results of the session are displayed on the OLED information display of each unit within the system.
Battery and microphone
Confidea units combine a smart power management with an easy to replace removeable Lithium-ion battery pack. (Confidea BP, to be ordered separately)
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone which is immune against GSM disturbances. (Confidea MICxxSL, lenght 30, 40 or 50cm, to be ordered separately).
Keep meetings confidential
To prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, the Confidea© wireless system and the discussion units have a digital encryption mechanism to keep information of the meeting confidential.
- Three voting buttons
- OLED voting result display
- Voting session control buttons
- OLED display for voting session control
- Priority and next-in-line button
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs One headphone volume adjustment
- Red battery status LED
- 4 h remaining : 1 Hz blinking
- 2h remaining : 2 Hz blinking
- 1h remaining : 4 Hz blinking
- Blue link status LED
- Off : connection established
- Blinking : low link quality
- Blue link status LED + Microphone LED
- Blinking : out of range, shutdown after 2 min.
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Battery pack connection Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone