TELEVIC Confidea T-CV Chairman Voting Unit
ฐานไมโครโฟนประชุมแบบมีสายสำหรับประธาน TELEVIC Confidea T-DV พร้อมลำโพงและ electronic voting (ลงคะแนนเสียง) 3-voting buttons (+ 0 -), OLED voting result display, RJ45 connectors, Compatible with Plixus Engines
The Confidea T-CV is a tabletop chairman unit for discussionapplications that include electronic voting. It combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use. The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and have two headphone outputs with a single volume control.
Three voting buttons and 2 OLED information displays facilitate voting and opinion polling during the meeting. The OLED display shows the result of a vote. From this unit, the chairman can also control the overall system volume. The built-in RFID card reader can be used for authentication in case of electronic voting or identification in a free seating environment.
Compared to the delegate version, this unit has additional controls and an extra OLED display. This display visualizes the voting start and -stop controls that this unit has. Other additional buttons are for priority and next-in-line controls.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Mic On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs with single volume control
- Three voting buttons (+ 0 -)
- 2 OLED voting result displays
- RFID card reader
- ‘Priority’ and ‘Next-in-line’ buttons
- Start and stop voting from the unit
- System volume control
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Compatible with PlixusEngines