TELEVIC Confidea CD G3
The Confidea CD Wireless chairman unit combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use. The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and have two headphone outputs with a single volume control.
The robust and reliable wireless connection and ample operating frequencies set it apart from traditional wireless conference systems.
The chairman unit comes with an additional priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button.
Battery and microphone
Confidea units combine a smart power management with an easy to replace removeable Lithium-ion battery pack. (Confidea BP, to be ordered separately)
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone which is immune against GSM disturbances. (Confidea MICxxSL, lenght 30, 40 or 50cm, to be ordered separately)
Keep meetings confidential
To prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, the Confidea© wireless system and the discussion units have a AES encryption to keep information of the meeting confidential.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button
- Red battery status LED
- 4 h remaining : 1 Hz blinking
- 2h remaining : 2 Hz blinking
- 1h remaining : 4 Hz blinking
- Blue out of range status LED
- Off : connection established
- Blinking : searching connection
- On : out of range, shutdown after 2 min.
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Battery pack connection Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone