TELEVIC Confidea T-DI Delegate Interpretation Unit
ฐานไมโครโฟนประชุมแบบมีสายสำหรับผู้ร่วมประชุม TELEVIC Confidea T-DI พร้อมลำโพงและชุดแปลภาษา, OLED information display (Volume bar and selected language), RFID card reader, RJ45 connectors, Compatible with Plixus Engines
The Confidea T-DI is a tabletop delegate unit for discussion applications combined with simultaneous interpretation. It combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use. The unit has a channel selector and two headphone outputs with a single volume control. It allows a meeting delegate to speak, request-to-speak and listen to the speaker in his or her native language.
An OLED information display indicates the selected channel number, the abbreviated channel name in ISO format and a volume bar. This unit is also equipped with an RFID card reader for identification. This is ideal for meetings with a free seating policy the system can keep track of who is seated where.
The chairman version of this unit comes with additional controls
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs with single volume control
- OLED information display (Volume bar and selected language)
- RFID card reader
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Compatible with Plixus Engines