TELEVIC Confidea T-DIV Delegate Interpretation & Voting Unit
ฐานไมโครโฟนประชุมแบบมีสายสำหรับผู้ร่วมประชุม TELEVIC Confidea T-DIV พร้อมลำโพงชุดแปลภาษาเครื่องลงคะแนนเสียง, OLED information display, RFID card reader, RJ45 connectors, Compatible with Plixus Engines
The Confidea T-DIV is a full solution tabletop delegate unit for discussion applications that include simultaneous interpretation and electronic voting. The units allow delegates of a conference to speak, request-to-speak, listen to the speaker in their native language and register their votes. It combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button a single channel selector driving two headphone outputs, a channel selection information display and five voting buttons.
The built-in RFID card reader can be used for authentication in case of electronic voting or identification in a free seating environment. For 5 button voting applications the dedicated CoCon Control Software suite allows preparation of voting agenda, extended voting control, logging and display of voting results.
The chairman version of this unit has additional controls.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs with single volume control
- Five voting buttons (++ + 0 – –)
- OLED information display
- RFID card reader
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone
- Compatible with Plixus Engines