audio-Technica ATCS-V60 Voting Unit
เครื่องลงคะแนนเสียงสำหรับชุดไมค์ประชุมแบบไร้สาย audio-Technica ATCS-V60 Voting Unit, 5 voting buttons and corresponding LED lights, Cover ensures confidentiality of the vote
ATCS-V60 from audio-Technica is a voting unit which can be connected to the ATCS-M60 delegate unit of the ATCS-60 IR conferencesystem. It features five voting buttons, a cover plate and a long connecting cable with a smart cable guide.
The ATCS-V60 is connected to the ATCS-M60 delegate unit by the permanently attached cable. The cable can be wrapped and stored neatly within the recessed cable guide located around the bottom edge of the voting unit.
This way the voting unit (V60) fits nicely underneath the small edge in front of the delegate unit (M60). The voting unit features a longer cable to enable the unit to be separated from the main delegate unit – for example, held underneath the conference desk, for privacy purposes if a secret ballot is required.
- Fits perfectly to the delegate unit, to make a module
- 5 voting buttons and corresponding LED lights
- The voting function requires the use of the ATCS-60MAG control software to customize voting methods
- Connects by a 480 mm cable to the delegate unit
- Cover ensures confidentiality of the vote
- Optional unit that can be purchased and added at any time to an existing ATCS-60 infrared conferencing system