audio-technica ATUC-IRDU IR Discussion Unit
ชุดฐานไมค์ประชุมไร้สาย audio-technica ATUC-IRDU สามารถปรับใช้ได้ทั้งประธานหรือผู้ร่วมประชุม, For IR Conference Systems, Supports 2-Person Conversation Mode, Built-In Speaker, XLR Microphone Input, Use of one or two batteries for over 13 hours of operation
The Audio-Technica ATUC-IRDU is an IR discussion unit serving as a portable and flexible communication hub for ATUC-IR conferencing systems in academic institutions, corporate facilities, government buildings, conference spaces, and more. Its two multifunction talk buttons with multicolor LED bars, two 3.5mm headphone output with independent volume controls, and convenient built-in speaker make the ATUC-IRDU ideal for two-person conversation configurations.
Connect a gooseneck microphone (available separately) to the 3-pin XLR mic input, then position the ATUC-IRDU between two persons or place it in front of a chairperson. It can be powered by an AC adapter or via one or two rechargeable batteries for truly portable operation. An LED screen allows easy volume adjustment and channel selection, and other LEDs indicate power, battery, and talk status.
- Connect up to 200 discussion units to one hybrid control unit
- Equipped with two multifunction buttons which can be shared with 2 people, or used for the chairman
- Use of one or two batteries for over 13 hours of operation
- High quality speaker for enhanced intelligibility
- Clear LED display for channel selection
- Individual Automated Gain Control (AGC), Mic gain and Mic EQ
- Multicolour LED bar on the DU (rear side)
- Multicolour LED on each speak button
- Compatibility with standard XLR3 pin gooseneck
- Supports ATUC-MIC and their LED rings