อุปกรณ์ปรับแต่งสัญญาณเสียง SYMETRIX SOLUS 4 Digital Signal Processor DSP 4in/4out
อุปกรณ์ปรับแต่งสัญญาณเสียง SYMETRIX SOLUS 4, 4 Input & 4 Outputs DSP & Audio Routing Ideal for Sound Reinforcement & Paging Powerful Compression & EQ DSP
The Symetrix Solus 4 SymNet DSP Hardware is essentially a core audio routing, control logic and DSP processing matrix for fixed installation in commercial sound reinforcement applications, paging systems, background audio systems, professional sound reinforcement and more. The solus 4 features 4 mic/line inputs with phantom power and 4 outputs.
Its open architecture along with SymNet Designer software (free download) enable engineers to easily configure audio routing, control logic and DSP configurations for virtually any sound reinforcement scenario.
The Solus 4 features high-end audio compression and 3-band EQ to rival that of top competitors. Additional features include Ethernet, ARC port, RS-232 port, two external control inputs, and four logic outputs, comprehensive LCD display and rack mountable chassis.
- The most powerful SymNet DSP hardware yet. Ideal for small to mid-size installations not requiring I/O expansion
- Configured using open architecture SymNet Designer 10 to customize signal path and DSP modules
- The most cost-effective SymNet solution to date
- 4 mic/line inputs and 4 outputs on Solus 4
- Ethernet, ARC port, RS-232 port, two control inputs, and four logic output