TELEVIC Confidea WAP G4 Wireless Access Point
เครื่องรับ-ส่งสัญญานสำหรับชุดไมค์ประชุมไร้สาย TELEVIC Confidea WAP G4, Compact and discreet design, Multifunctional mounting plate, Built-in microphone stand screw mounting option ideal, for mobile setups, WiFi5
The compact, discreet yet powerful Confidea G4 access point is the heart of the wireless conference system. The access point has a set of powerful tools to define the optimal use of channels within the RF spectrum and to keep the link with the wireless conference units secure and robust.
The built-in web-based software makes use of step by step wizards to guide the installer through the configuration of the system. By adding a license a set of powerful meeting management tools is unlocked offering meeting moderation, voting, participant identification and reporting capabilities.
Furthermore the access point has a wealth of connectivity options. Powering the device can be done via a standard PoE+ switch or power injector. Both analog and digital (Dante) interfaces are available to interfacing 3rd party audio systems like presentation systems, room audio systems or hybrid meeting platforms like zoom, teams, etc.
Easy recording capabilities are provided with options to record on internal or external storage. The combination of all these capabilities result in an innovative wireless conference solution that feels at home in any meeting environment.
The Televic Confidea G4 wireless conference system ensures reliable and secure communication without interruptions resulting in worry-free meetings.
- Clean channel manager to define the operating
- channel of the system
- DFS radar detection and avoidance
- Co-existance with other WiFi systems
- Possibility to operate in upper channels of 5 GHz
- range, typically underserved by other wireless systems
- Predictive error concealment algorithm masking
- the effect of lost or damaged packets resulting in
- continuous audio
- Self healing channel switching seamlessly switches to
- another channel when interference encountered or
- radar is detected on DFS channel
- Spacial diversity and MIMO antenna design for
- optimized signal reception
- Omni-directional range of 40m