ไมค์โครโฟนชุดประธาน BOSCH CCS-CML แบบก้านไมค์ยาว มีความยาวของก้านไมโครโฟนคือ 488มม. (19.2 นิ้ว)
The CCS‑CMx CCS Chairman Units are equipped with enhanced functionality that enables the user to take the role of chairman in a conference or meeting.
-มีสัญญาณเสียง (chime tone) สามารถเลือกใช้ก่อนการพูด
- Incorporates all functions of the CCS‑Dx CCS Delegate Units (with the exception of the Possible‑To‑Speak functionality/LED)
- Priority button for chairman microphone
- Temporary or permanent muting of delegate microphones
- Optional chime tone facility for preceding chairman announcements
- Modern, unobtrusive styling to match the CCS‑Dx CCS Delegate Units
- Available with standard or extended length microphone stems
Priority button for chairman microphone
- In addition to the ‘microphone on’ button the chairman units feature a ‘chairman priority’ button. When pressed the priority button causes all currently active delegate microphones to be temporarily or permanently muted.
Temporary or permanent muting of delegate microphones
- The ‘chairman priority’ button can be set to mute delegatemicrophones on a temporary or permanent basis. On the temporary setting, delegate microphones are muted only as-long as the chairman has the priority button pressed down. On the permanent setting delegates must reactivate their microphone after a ‘chairman priority’ announcement by pressing the ‘microphone on’ button on their delegate unit. Activation of the permanent mute option is carried out by setting an internal switch, which can be accessed by removing a small plastic plate on the base of the chairman unit.
Optional chime tone facility for preceding chairman announcements
- An optional chime tone can be selected to precede chairman priority calls. Activate the chime tone option by setting an internal switch; this can be accessed by removing a small plastic plate on the base of the chairman unit
Standard or extended length microphone stems
- The chairman units are available with standard 313 mm (12.3 in) or extended 488 mm (19.2 in) microphone stem lengths.
Controls and Indicators
- Microphone on/off button
- Chairman priority button
- Rotary volume control for adjusting headphone volume
- Loudspeaker, automatically muted when microphone is on and/or headphones are connected
- Internal switch for selection of chairman announcement chime tone
- Internal switch for temporary or permanent muting of delegate microphones when chairman priority button is pressed
- Microphone has ‘on’ indicator (red LED)
Light ring indicator on microphone stem, lights up red when microphone is on
- No Possible-To-Speak functionality and indicator is required because a Chairman Unit can always switch-on the microphone, no matter the number of delegates speaking
- 1 x 2 m (78.7 in) cable terminated with a molded 7-pole circular male connector, for loop-through interconnection to delegate unit or Control Unit
- 1 x 7-pole circular female connector for loop-through interconnection to delegate units
- 2 x 3.5 mm (0.14 in) stereo headphone sockets